VMware vCloud Director: Install, Configure, Manage v5.5
vCloud Director: ICM v5.5
Mostrar todos los cursos »
Duración del curso
This course demonstrates to technical personnel how to deploy and manage the ongoing operation of VMware® vCloud Director® for a small private cloud environment. This course focuses on the private cloud in an engineering or quality assurance solution. It covers all of the fundamentals needed to install, configure, and manage any small private cloud with vCloud Director. This course is the prerequisite for other courses that cover more advanced vCloud Director configurations in enterprise deployments.
||• VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V5.0]
• VMware vCloud Director: Essentials/Fundamentals [V5.1]
• Solid understanding of TCP/IP networking
- Deploy vCloud Director
- Manage vCloud Director to satisfy small private cloud business needs
- Configure VMware vSphere® storage to enable multiple tiers in provider virtual data centers.
- Create and manage vCloud Director organizations and VMware vSphere® vApps™ to satisfy business needs
- Create and manage vCloud Director catalogs
- Configure networking for organizations and vApps
- Create an interface between vCloud Director and Microsoft Active Directory servers
- Understand the interactions between VMware vSphere® Distributed Resource Scheduler™ clusters and vCloud Director
Consúltenos. Tenemos precios especiales para canales.
• Consultants, systems engineers, data center administrators, and cloud administrators
Centro autorizado de capacitación para